The jobs section provides descriptions and applications for any TEA employment opportunities that may be available and links to other job opportunities in the education field.
Jobs with TEA:
The Tennessee Education Association (TEA) is seeking applicants to fill the position of UniServ Associate.
The primary responsibility of the associate’s assignment will be supporting the UniServ and Field Organizing staff of TEA. The individual filling the position will need to reside in the Nashville area. The closing date for applications is July 1, 2019. Applications, letters of interest, and resume should be sent to Executive Director Carolyn Crowder by emailing Jessica Holmes at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please complete a job application and review the detailed job description.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- A working knowledge of computer systems such as Outlook and other products typically used with desktop computers
- Ability to lift and carry materials required for distribution or shipping that may be up to 30 - 40 lbs
- Availability to work some weekend days
We are also looking for candidates that have a history of
- Working successfully in a team environment
- Demonstrating the ability to multitask while filling requests from multiple parties
- Exhibiting follow through on projects
- Demonstrating positive customer service skills
- Demonstrating consistency and reliability
The salary for the position will be based on the salary schedule contained in the current TEA Agreement. Applications and hard copies of the job description may also be requested by emailing Jessica Holmes.
TEA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, members of ethnic minority groups and adults with disabilities to apply.
NEA Affiliate Job Postings
Please click here to view job postings with NEA.
Please click here to view job postings with other NEA state affiliates.
Jobs for Professional Educators: