National Board Jump Start is a training that provides early support to National Board candidates to help them understand and be successful in the certification process.
* FULLY BOOKED AS OF NOV. 2 - NO SPACE AVAILABLE FOR THIS DATE * The first training will be on November 18, 2017 from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and covers:
- Foundations – NBCT Standards and Process overview
- Component 2 – Differentiation in Instruction
- Component 4 – Effective and Reflective Practitioner
* FULLY BOOKED AS OF NOV. 2 - NO SPACE AVAILABLE FOR THIS DATE * The second training will be on December 2, 2017 from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and covers:
- Component 1 – Content Knowledge
- Component 3 – Teaching Practice and Learning Environment
Jump Start is led by a fun and dynamic training team of National Board Certified Teachers (NBCTs). Presenter Cathy (Clee) Lee is a National Board Certified Teacher, a National Board Jump Start Trainer, and a member of the Jump Start Redesign team. She has over 35 years of teaching experience and currently teaches Blended PreK. Our second presenter, Meredith Sohrabi, is a National Board Certified Teacher in the certificate area of Literacy: Reading-Language Arts/Early and Middle Childhood. Ms. Sohrabi has 20 years of teaching experience and currently teaches third grade.
Both members and non-members are invited to participate. Seating is limited to the first 50 registrants.
* FULLY BOOKED AS OF NOV. 2 - NO SPACE AVAILABLE FOR THIS DATE *