CHECK THIS PAGE FREQUENTLY FOR UPDATED RESOURCES ON THE NOVEL COVID-19 VIRUS.
The buttons below link to all TEA Legal FAQs on COVID-19. This resource is available to TEA members only and will require you to log in with your membership number.
TEA statements on reopening schools:
- Open letter to Gov. Lee on more protections for educators, students - Nov. 17, 2020
- TEA renews call to delay reopening school buildings - Aug. 3, 2020
- TEA statement on Gov. Lee's reopening plan - July 28, 2020
- Demand for PPE, increased cleaning - July 13, 2020
- Call for halt to testing, evaluations - July 6, 2020
- TEA survey of educators on reopening - July 2, 2020
- Statement on State Board emergency rule - June 23, 2020
Still have questions after reviewing the resources above? Your TEA UniServ or Board member can help!
(c) Copyright Tennessee Education Association. All rights reserved.