This is what one of our members said about being a member of CMCEA and TEA.
CMCEA and TEA are your wing men. They have your back.
WHO CAN JOIN?
- Certified Education Personnel
- Education Support Personnel - ESP's
WHO ARE ESP'S?
- Any non-cerificated personnel
- Administrative Assistants
- Educational Assistants
- Food Service Workers
- Maintenance and Repair Personnel
- Non-Certified Supervisors
- School Nurses, non-teaching
- Transportation Personnel
BENEFITS FROM YOUR CMCEA/TEA/NEA INVESTMENT
- $1 Million Educators Employment Liablity Protection Policy comes automatically with membership for Educators.
- Liability Insurance Protection for ESP's - $1 Million coverage on the job comes automatically with membership.
- Strong, effective representation if employment problems arise.
- Lobbying representation on issues important to schools and school employees.
- NEA Dues - a life insurance policy that provides up to $1,000 of life insurance coverage and up to $5,000 for accidental death and dismemberment coverage. It also provides up to $50,000 of accidental death and dismemberment insurance while serving on the job and up to $150,000 if death is caused by homicide while on the job. All this at no cost to you.
- Access Card Discounts to a wide array of services and products through TEA Partners and various merchants participation in the Access Card Discount Partnership Program.
- Discounted insurance plans(home, life, investment) designed expecially ofr members.
- Discounts on a wide variety of products and servies offered through NEA Member Benefits.
Dues: NEA TEA LEA
Full-time Certified $183.00 $268.50 $69.50
Half-Time Certified $103.00 $134.25 $
Full-time ESP $110.50 $134.25 $34.75
Half-time ESP $67.00 $67.13 $
Dues may be paid in full, payroll deduction or by bank draft. Contact our CMCEA Office with your preferance or any questions you may have. The Dues is prorated when you join late in the year. Certified is deducted once a month for 12 months and ESP's deducted every two weeks from Sept.-May.